5th UPDATE ON CURRENT TRAVEL SITUATION IN JAPAN
A Travel Warning to Japan has been removed by the Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
7 April, 2011 – A travel warning has been removed from the Japan Travel Report issued by the Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada.
Although the Tokyo region was significantly shaken by the earthquake, and despite possible disruptions (to transportation and power, water, food and fuel supplies), the situation is largely returning to normal.
Based on current information, areas outside the Japanese evacuation zone are not subject to radiation levels associated with a health risk.
For visitors in Japan, the Tourist Information Centre is providing travel information 24 hours/day until further notice, and can be reached at (03)3201-3331.
*Japan Travel Advice issued by Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
*Transportation, Embassies, and all other Pertinent Information
More Recent News:
- La Folle Journée au Japon “Days of Enthusiasm” Music Festival 2014 - Jours de Fêtes -
- Japan Monthly Web Magazine - April 2014
- DISCOVER THE SPIRIT OF JAPAN
- Japan Monthly Web Magazine - March 2014
- Outdoor Adventure Show Toronto 2014
- The Bloom of Cherry Blossoms 2014
- Japan Monthly Web Magazine - February 2014
- Japan Monthly Web Magazine - January 2014
- WASHOKU JOINS THE UNESCO RANKS
- Japan Monthly Web Magazine - December 2013